Mostly pretty simple and/or noisy stuff, one MIDI utility-type thing. As it says, some of these may be of limited usefulness to others, but here they are.
Feel free to use/abuse/modify as you please.Synths/noisemakersBidule droners
- 3 simple, noisy synthesizers. Includes 3 drone generators: one based on squarewaves, one on white noise through bandpass filters, and one on sine waves (a simple sdditive synth). No MIDI, they just output sound continuously.sg-xorxes
- very simple synth based on two square waves put through a logic XOR. Creates a ring modulator-like effect. Controls for oscillator detune and an ADSR envelope assigned to volume.sg-grainscraper
- granular sample mangler, uses LFO's to scan through audio files from the Media Pool, processes result through a key-following pitch-shifer, granulator, and stereo delay.sg-bleepmeister
- makes random bleepy noises. No MIDI, outputs sound continuously.sg-bassline
- simple analog-style bassline synth with step sequencer.Effectssg-sineshaper (Bidule version)
- waveshaper which uses a variable sine function.Freeverb mutation
- a modification of the standard Freeverb Bidule. Adds modulation and a high pass filter on the wet signal. These are not intended to improve the reverb, but to facilitate strange sounds. Fun on drum loops.sg-parametric
- 4-band parametric EQ with post-saturation. High & low bands are shelving filters with variable corner frequencies, mid bands are bell/peaking filters with variable frequency and Q. Frequency ranges overlap. Each band has a gain range of +/-18 dB. Saturation has mix & shape controls.sg-ampish
- somewhat amp-like distortion.sg-2bandresynth
- 2-band resynthesis effect with pitch scaling on each band.sg-manglifier
- audio FSU effect. Uses FFT processing to shift and stretch both frequency and magnitude, then passes the result through a gain stage (pre-gain), then a wavefolder, and then another gain stage (post-gain). Output is hard-clipped just below 0dB. Note that the shift settings can be pretty fiddly- seems to work best around the middle.MIDIsg-synclatch
- sends a MIDI note while sync source is playing. MIDI note and velocity can be specified. Designed for use with plug-ins such as certain sequencers which require an incoming MIDI note for triggering- this gives you an easy way to sync such things to your Sync Transport or other sync source. Can also be used with a Note to Chord bidule or similar plug-in to easily trigger an arpeggiator, or whatever else you may want a continuous note for.
Also available here:http://synthgeek.skincontact.com/node/182